Ok – lets dust the cobwebs off this blog huh? Sorry about the silence folks, it’s been quite hectic around here with some travelling and conference distractions, as well as a huge amount of other stuff going on. Anyway, hopefully the worst is behind and I can get back to what is important! 🙂 Apologies if I missed your link – let me know and I’ll be sure to include it next week.
- Dirk Lemmermann has posted about ‘going dark‘ with a darcula-inspired theme in JavaFX. This is one of those amazing things people don’t always understand about how JavaFX UI controls work – with only a very minor amount of CSS, the entire UI can change style considerably.
- Florian Brunner has released Drombler FX 0.10. This version is mainly a bug fix release and especially fixes some issues on Macs.
- Almas Baimagambetov continues to put out releases of FXGL – his JavaFX game library.
- Peter Rogge continues to make releases of his lib-preferences library, ‘for easy storing simple data to a Preferences.properties file in a JavaFx & Maven desktop application.’
- Mohammad Hossein Rimaz has a post about ‘Nonsense Mathematics to Awesome Visualization‘ where he creates cool-looking JavaFX visualisations.
I know I say this every few weeks – but <insert month here> already?! Time flies when you’re busy coding!
- Peter-Josef Meisch has released mapjfx 1.13.1. mapjfx provides a JavaFX8 region containing a map, allowing to zoom, pan, and use markers. It uses OpenLayers as the map technology.
- Gerrit Grunwald continues to improve his TilesFX dashboard widgets library.
- Thomas Nield has released RxJavaFX 2.1.1, which is a minor release with one new feature.
- Jens Deters has released MQTT.fx 1.5.0, which includes new features and bug fixes. MQTT.fx is now ‘donation ware’ too – so if you make use of this app, be sure to buy Jens a coffee (or more!) 🙂
- Dirk Lemmermann has posted about invalid JavaFX scroll event deltas.
A good number of links this week! Everyone is clearly working hard 🙂
A quiet week this week. I’ll be travelling for the next two weeks, so don’t expect any posts from me during this time.
Apologies for not posting anything last week – I was unwell at the start of the week, and spent the rest of the week catching up!
It’s May already. Crazy. Time seriously needs to slow down.
Sorry for missing last week – it was Easter weekend and my chore list was overloaded 🙂
Another round of weekly links – enjoy!
April already!?! Where does time go. Anyway, I hope everyone survived April Fools Day for another year.