Due to excessive levels of travel in the past week, I was unable to pull together the links for last week. I have tried to keep track of the links as best as I could, but I apologise if I miss any today. Please, let me know and I’ll be sure to post them next week.
- Gerrit Grunwald remains as productive as ever: he released an updated TilesFX, he blogged about creating a simple countdown timer, he created a library containing JavaFX-like properties without the bindings / dependencies on JavaFX (useful for example if you want to build Android apps but love the JavaFX API), and he recreated the GitHub commit ‘heatmap’ control in JavaFX.
- Dirk Lemmermann open sourced CalendarFX, his Java framework for creating sophisticated calendar views based on JavaFX.
- Markus Falkhausen has updated his class diagrams for JavaFX to include JavaFX 9.
- William Antônio Siqueira has blogged about JavaFX with Bean Validation and CDI 2.0.
- CheerpJ beta 2 was released this week. CheerpJ is a (commercial) compiler that converts Java applications to browser-based web applications.