Welcome to the leap-day edition of JavaFX links of the week! 🙂
A day late this week – I was out of action yesterday (and over the weekend) with a head cold. Now that I’m getting back on my feet, here are the links from the past week – enjoy!
A lighter week this week, with only a few links that I could find. Nonetheless – enjoy 🙂
Another public holiday, so another slightly delayed links post. Lets get the links posted so I can get back to a day off 🙂
- Bernhard Lutzmann has posted a tip about ensuring performance in a JavaFX TableView control.
- Hendrik Ebbers has posted an overview of JavaFX CSS.
- Jens Deter has released FontAwesomeFX 8.9.
- Emil Forslund has posted an article about ‘building reactive systems in JavaFX‘.
- Gerrit Grunwald has two posts about his Medusa gauge library (which has, naturally, progressed through several versions in the last week). Firstly, ‘taking control by using the Medusa Clock‘, and secondly, ‘fun with Medusa clocks‘.
- Tom Eugelink has posted about building a multiplatform JavaFX application using Hessian.
- Gluon has had two releases this week. Firstly, Gluon Charm 2.0 has been released (for creating JavaFX applications on iOS and Android devices), and secondly, Scene Builder 8.1.1, a hotfix release to fix an issue with 8.1.0, was made available.
- Dirk Lemmermann has three posts this week. Firstly, a post wondering if there is a TouchGesture memory leak in JavaFX. Secondly, a post beginning the JavaFX ‘Missing Features Survey’, starting with TableView. Finally, an announcement that FlexGanttFX 1.4.0 has been released.