A very quiet week this week. One thing to note is that the JavaOne call for proposals is now open – so get your proposals in today!
That’s all! Catch you next week 🙂
A heap of interesting links this week – enjoy 🙂
That’s all folks. Keep up the great work and I’ll be back next week to link to it all again 🙂
Another week, another bunch of links. Enjoy! 🙂
- Florian Brunner has announced that version 0.6 of Drombler FX has been released. This is mainly a bug fix release.
- Geertjan Wielenga has posted a video showing speed improvements in the JavaFX HTMLEditor control in JDK 8u40.
- René Jahn has a post about a simple DB application written with JavaFX.
- Stefan Saring has posted about his SportsTracker app, which was recently ported from Swing to JavaFX. As noted on the website, “SportsTracker is an application for people who want to track their sporting activities. It is not bound to a specific kind of sport, the user can create categories for all sport types such as cycling, running, swimming or tennis.”
- The JSR 377 project (a.k.a ‘Desktop|Embedded Application API’) has a new website, for those of you interested in following along.
- Griffon 2.2.0 has been released. This release includes a few new features, as well as an API breaking change – so tread carefully!
Catch you all next week.