It’s already late May – this year is racing by! Take some time out today to enjoy the following links 🙂
- Tom Schindl has posted about code editors with JavaFX. This is really impressive stuff!
- Jens Deters has released MQTT.fx 0.0.15, which includes a few bug fixes and new features.
- Speaking of Jens, he also posted a YouTube video showing a responsive user interface written in JavaFX in various mobile form factors.
- Lee Stemkoski has posted a long article titled ‘Introduction to JavaFX for Game Development‘.
- The Gluon guys have posted more details about Gluon Glisten (their commercial Java library). Johan Vos from Gluon was also interviewed by Voxxed where he provides a bunch of insight into the thinking behind Gluon. Finally, Gluon has posted a blog post where they detail their plan for offering JavaFX training courses, and where people can register their interest.
- Geertjan Wielenga has posted about ‘news from the Modular JavaFX Application Framework‘.
- René Jahn has posted about adding zoom support to the open source JVx library.
- Nicolai Parlog has posted about the implications of JDK 9, and how JEP 253 is working to mitigate them.
- Ernest Duodu has posted about how to create a JavaFX GUI using Scene Builder in NetBeans.
- Rahman Usta has posted code on GitHub for a JavaFX terminal emulator.
A great set of links this week – I hope you enjoyed them. Catch you next week! 🙂