- Gerrit Grunwald has created a morphing clock skin for the Medusa – very nice 🙂
- Almas Baimagambetov has updated FXGL, the JavaFX Game Library project. It is becoming very nicely polished now 🙂
- Brian Young has an article on how to do drag and drop using the JavaFX TreeView control.
- Pedro DV has posted a new fluent design style for the JavaFX Slider control.
- The Conservation Coding website has an article about using JavaFX from a science perspective.
- sirolf2009 has created a JavaFX graph visualisation library.
- Adrian D. Finlay has blogged about how to make cross-platform mobile apps using JavaFX.
A quiet week in the land of Java desktop, with only a few links to share. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoy 🙂
I’m back from my travels last week and have a few links to share – enjoy! 🙂
- Tom Schindl has posted about supporting OpenJFX 11 from JDK11 onwards in e(fx)clipse.
- Pedro DV has posted about fluent designs for ComboBox and ScrollBar.
- Carl Walker has posted about aligning labels with type-safe CSS using TornadoFX.
- GOXR3PLUS STUDIO has a bunch of activity this week, including a new version of XR3Player with “new DJ Features and ability to connect to dropbox through JavaFX”, a video tutorial on how to use Iconli font icons, and an updated release of FX-Borderless-Scene.