Can you believe that January 2018 is already almost over?!
- Gerrit Grunwald has posted two new charts for you to play with / use / learn from. There is a concentric ring chart, and a comparison ring chart. Both are great additions to the JavaFX ecosystem!
- Christoph Nahr has blogged about JavaFX DPI scaling in JavaFX 9. There was a huge push by the team to improve DPI scaling in JavaFX 9, and this seems like a good summary.
- Adam Carroll has written an article on building a JavaFX search bar control.
- Peter Rogge has announced a new release of the Lib-Action JavaFX library. As he put it to me: “The main point from this minor release is stability. All builders from the core package and all internal default implementations have now JUnit tests.”
- William Antonio has two interesting posts related to neural networks and deep learning with Java and JavaFX. Firstly, a post on “detecting objects using JavaFX and Deep Learning“. Secondly, a post on “visualize a neural network activation with JavaFX“.