- Tom Schindl has blogged about cross IDE dev support for “e4 on JavaFX”, stating that “we are almost there”.
- Carl Walker has blogged about setting the pivot point in a JavaFX ScaleTransition.
- Wim Deblauwe has posted about using JavaFX on Raspberry Pi 3 with Gluon.
- Rajeev Kumar Singh has posted about styling JavaFX applications using CSS.
- You can watch a video on a JavaFX app called Iris, which allows “rigorous experimentation and examination of the Cortical.io Retina API”.
FX Experience Has Gone Read-Only
I've been maintaining FX Experience for a really long time now, and I love hearing from people who enjoy my weekly links roundup. One thing I've noticed recently is that maintaining two sites (FX Experience and JonathanGiles.net) takes more time than ideal, and splits the audience up. Therefore, FX Experience will become read-only for new blog posts, but weekly posts will continue to be published on JonathanGiles.net. If you follow @FXExperience on Twitter, I suggest you also follow @JonathanGiles. This is not the end - just a consolidation of my online presence to make my life a little easier!
tl;dr: Follow me on Twitter and check for the latest news on JonathanGiles.net.