A number of great links this week – great work everyone! 🙂
- Andreas Billmann has a post about Kotlin and TornadoFX. The guys working on TornadoFX are doing huge amounts of work!
- Adrian Romero has been working on a pretty cool programmable calculator for mobile devices, making use of JavaFXPorts.
- Speaking of JavaFX on mobile devices and JavaFXPorts, Gluon has released Gluon Mobile 4.0.0, which includes a frankly insane number of improvements.
- Florian Brunner has released Drombler FX 0.8. Drombler FX is a modular JavaFX application framework. This release comes with support for ‘single instance’ applications, and an initial version of a data framework.
- Christoph Nahr has a post about the JavaFX Spinner control, and using it to spin through numbers.