I know I sound like a broken record, but it is now only four weeks until JavaOne. I’m quietly panicking over here in New Zealand about how much more I have to get done, and how little time I have to get it done in! I hope you’re all more organised than I am feeling right now! 🙂
- Adam Walczak has created and open sourced PDF Decorator, a JavaFX-based tool for adding watermarks and backgrounds to PDF files.
- Tom Eugelink has posted about adding support for repeating appointments in the Agenda control that ships with JFXtras.
- Gerrit Grunwald has posted yet another of his ‘Friday Fun Components‘.
- Thomas Nield is writing a free ebook covering RxJavaFX and RxKotlinFX in detail.
- Edvin Syse has posted a video demonstrating ‘zero install JavaFX themes with TornadoFX‘.
- Peter Rogge has released Lib-Tile-Demo 0.1.0. As he puts it, “this project is a demonstration application to show the features from the project Lib-Tile with it’s included sublibraries”.
- I have a final reminder for people attending JavaOne who are part of the Java desktop community – register now for the seventh annual Java Desktop Lunch, or you will miss out as numbers are limited and we are close to hitting the limit.
- Jyloo Software has released SyntheticaFX 0.8.1, which includes a number of new controls for JavaFX.
Thought you and your readers might be interested in ScraM, a new Minecraft programming tool with a JavaFX drag-and-drop GUI. Screenshots and more info here: http://scram.frequal.com/scram/index.html