A day late this week – I was out of action yesterday (and over the weekend) with a head cold. Now that I’m getting back on my feet, here are the links from the past week – enjoy!
- Gerrit Grunwald continues relentlessly on his Medusa gauge library for JavaFX. Has has a post on how to add interactivity to the gauges, and areas and sections.
- Edvin Syse has posted about his new JavaFX launcher library that handles automatic updates of applications: FXLauncher.
- Robert Ladstätter has posted about deploying a JavaFX application to the Google Play Store.
- Rob Terpilowski has been interviewed by Alexander Casall about ‘JavaFX vs. Swing vs. HTML5, Who Wins?‘.
- Andreas Liebelt has a post about a ‘fresh breeze by Enterprise JavaFX‘. This is a very interesting read!
- Patrick Martin has posted about graphing in 3D with Dex and Vis.js.
- Carl has posted a workaround for the JavaFX TableView Constrained Resize Policy, so that all remaining space goes to the right-most column
In the February 23 JavaFX links you state that “Rob Terpilowski has interviewed Alexander Casall …” but it was actually the other way around: “Rob Terpilowski was interviewed by Alexander Casall”.
Really enjoying the weekly updates. Keep ’em coming. You’ve given me a reason to look forward to Monday mornings.
Hey, you’re right! I didn’t notice that comment and I assumed due it being posted on Rob’s blog post, that he was the interviewer! I’ll fix it up now.
Thanks for your kind words 🙂