It’s only three weeks until JavaOne is in full swing (pun intended) – I hope those of you presenting are getting prepared. Myself? I’m getting there slowly… I can’t wait until JavaOne arrives – being a month later this year has set my excitement up a level it seems.
- Hendrik Ebbers has blogged a sneak peak at the Dolphin Platform – an open source project he is working on which will be shown in more detail at JavaOne.
- Gluon did two interesting posts this week. Firstly, they have developed an alternative JavaOne client for mobile devices. It is very nice looking! Secondly, they have released live templates for JavaFX properties for use in IntelliJ IDEA. Disclaimer: I’m an advisor at Gluon.
- Rob Terp did essentially exactly the same thing as the IntelliJ live templates for NetBeans – it can now autogenerate methods for JavaFX properties. Very nice!
- Aron Sreder has blogged about how to easily implement a JavaFX application preloader.
- Kamil Baczkowicz has released mqtt-spy 0.3.0.