‘Twas the week before JavaOne and not a developer was stirring 🙂 Well, almost – there are still some interesting links this week. For everyone going to JavaOne I wish you safe travels and I look forward to seeing you all in a weeks time. For those of you unable to attend – keep an eye out on the usual places for all the latest news. I’ll not be doing my post next week, but I will try my best to recap when I return to New Zealand after JavaOne.
- Better late than never, Jeff Friesen has just posted about JavaFX improvements in Java SE 8u40 (such as accessibility, dialogs, spinner, and formatted text input).
- Michael Heinrichs has open sourced his ?aj testing framework. ?aj “enables you to write expectations for your tests in a straightforward and simple way.”
- Hendrik Ebbers has posted a tutorial on how to build a JavaFX application using the Dolphin Platform project.
- Andres Almiray has announced that Basilisk 0.0.0 has been released. Basilisk is a fork of Griffon that also includes mobile support.
- I came across FXMaps on GitHub this week. It is a JavaFX Client API for Google Maps Services.
That’s all folks – see you on the other side of JavaOne.