I missed last weeks post due to it falling on Easter Monday and not being around my computer. Therefore, this week there are a heap of links. Enjoy!
- Jim Conners has posted an update to his ‘Update to JavaFX, Sockets and Threading: Lessons Learned‘ blog post, to cover JavaFX 8.
- René Jahn has two posts this week. Firstly, he has been playing around with JavaFX on Android (using the JavaFXPorts and Gluon libraries / tooling). The second post talks about data binding UI controls and charts, using the JVx library.
- Speaking of Gluon, Jens Deters has posted a YouTube video showing how he used the Gluon NetBeans plugin to create a iOS port of the 2048FX game (originally written in JavaFX for desktop, but since also made to work on Android and iOS). Very impressive!
- Andres Almiray has posted version 1.2.0 of his Griffon GlazedLists plugin, which now supports JavaFX.
- Christoph Keimel has posted on migrating an E4 RCP application from SWT to JavaFX using SWTonJavaFX.
- Michael Simons has posted about his JavaFX 3d mosaic app, which looks very cool 🙂
That’s all folks. Catch you next week! 🙂