Another week, another bunch of links. Enjoy! 🙂
- Danno Ferrin has a good post about getting your Java 8 app in the Mac App Store. He recently proved the concept by uploading a bitcoin tracking application that he developed to the app store.
- Dirk Lemmermann has two blog posts this week, both of which are tips for fellow JavaFX developers. Firstly, he has posted about creating a resizable canvas in JavaFX, and secondly he has posted a tip about how to ensure lines are sharp / non-blurry when drawn in canvas.
- Gerrit Grunwald has posted that his Horizon control from the SteelSeries Swing library is now also available as a JavaFX 8 control.
- Tomas Mikula continues to develop interesting JavaFX libraries. This week he announced LiveDirsFX, a directory tree model for JavaFX that watches the filesystem for changes.
- Jurgen has a series of blog posts (currently there are nine of them) covering his work on moving a complex application with a lost of custom code from JavaFX 2.2 to JavaFX 8.0. It’s a good read for anyone about to upgrade their software.
- Sébastien Bordes has posted about how to participate in the JRebirth roadmap.
- Sven Ruppert has posted part two of his series of posts on Java8 CompletableFuture for JavaFX and CDI.
- William Antônio Siqueira has posted about having fun creating a JavaFX App to visualize tweet sentiments.
- Jeff Martin has updated SnapCode, his IDE and RAD tool for education, entertainment and the enterprise.
- Pedro Duque Vieira updated his JMetro sliders I linked to last week to fix up the issue where the fill was on the wrong side when vertical.
Catch you all next week 🙂