Another weeks worth of links, posted whilst I’m on vacation, so pardon the brevity! 🙂 Enjoy!
- Gerrit Grunwald has posted a video showing an application he has developed running on desktop, Android, iOS and Raspberry Pi. It is a great video as it shows the state of JavaFX on these platforms, and what remains to be done. In general it is very pleasing seeing where things currently stand – it seems beyond a few issues with fonts and layout, the primary focus needs to be on performance.
- Sven Ruppert has blogged about the internals of the TestFX library for testing JavaFX user interfaces.
- Andy Till continues to work on his Cavity Search API for searching for labels in JavaFX user interfaces. It looks like it will be a really useful API for users wanting to provide this specific feature in their software.
- Dino Tsoumakis has released a fork of Adam Bien’s followme.fx, with his version focusing on support for iOS.
- Laurent Nicolas has created an application for his kids called DrawKidFX which makes use of JavaFX, Leap Motion, and his Radial Menu control.
That’s all folks. See you again next week 🙂