Hi all – a number of interesting posts this week – enjoy! 🙂
- The AquaFX project this week announced the release of AquaFX 0.1. AquaFX is a project by Claudine Zillmann to reproduce Mac OS X ‘Aqua’ visuals in JavaFX as a CSS file, so that JavaFX applications can appear as native Mac OS X applications.
- With the release of Java 7u25 and JavaFX 2.2.25 this week, the Java documentation team has put out a number of new documents. Most notable for JavaFX developers is the new documentation for the JavaFX FileChooser component.
- I was informed this week that the DromblerFX project includes a docking framework, which may be of interest to some developers. Drombler FX is a modular Rich Client Platform for JavaFX based on OSGi and Maven (POM-first).
- Thierry Wasyl has posted some sample code on how to create a ListValueFactory for TableView.
- Sean Phillips continues his work on integrating the JavaFX Accordion control into the NetBeans platform.
- mihosoft has posted a tool that might be useful to people testing out JDK 8 (and JavaFX 8.0) – it’s called JSelect and allows for easy switching between JDKs.
That’s all folks! 🙂 Catch you all next week.