A relatively quiet week this week, and I’m well behind schedule today, so let’s just get right into the links! 🙂
- Angela Caicedo is presenting at the Silicon Valley JavaFX Users Group on July 10. As per usual it is streamed live online so even if you aren’t in Silicon Valley you can join in. Angela is presenting on “Beyond Beauty: JavaFX, Parallax, Touch, Raspberry Pi, Gyroscopes, and Much More”.
- JavaFX Scene Builder 1.1 build b28 is now available for download.
- Jim Weaver has posted the slides for his JayDay 2013 talk regarding JavaFX touch input functionality.
- Christophe Dufour has posted about FXBinding, a project to provide additional binding APIs for JavaFX developers.
- dooApp have announced the release of FXForm 2 release 0.2.2. FXForm2 is a library providing automatic JavaFX 2.0 form generation.
- Micha Kops has blogged about creating and packaging a game in Java FX 2.2.
- Jörn Hameister has posted code about how he built a JavaFX puzzle game.
Catch you all next week!