Welcome to another week of JavaFX links! Enjoy! 🙂
- The big news this week is that Java 7u6 was released, which now includes the final release of JavaFX 2.2. In addition to this, Scene Builder 1.0 was released as well.
- With the release of JavaFX 2.2 comes a whole bunch of new JavaFX documentation to cover the new features.
- Now that JavaFX 2.2 has been released, Richard Bair has blogged about the next release – JavaFX 8.0!
- Adam Bien has written out part three of his ‘The enterprise side of JavaFX‘ series.
- Ander Ruiz and I announced the release of Scenic View 1.1.0 and Scenic View 1.1.1 this week. This was a major update to Scenic View 1.0.x, so it is highly recommended that you upgrade to the latest release.
- Simon Ritter has put up a short YouTube video showcasing the Canvas Node in JavaFX 2.2.
- In a separate post Simon Ritter has blogged about his Raspberry Pi project that provides a JavaFX interface for power control.
- Jim Weaver has a post titled ‘JavaFX for Science‘, which is a guest post by Dr. James Thompson, who is using JavaFX to develop scientific applications.
- The NetBeans website has a list of sessions at JavaOne related to NetBeans, including a lot of JavaFX sessions.
- Pedro Duque Vieira has announced that a version 0.1 release candidate of his Modellus X project is now available.
Catch you all next week.