Hello world! 🙂 Here are the links for this week – enjoy 🙂
- Carl Dea presented at the Montgomery County Java User Group, but unfortunately I can’t open the Google Docs link here – maybe you’ll have better luck.
- Mark Heckler has posted about how to get started (fast) with NetBeans 7.2, Scene Builder and JavaFX 2.
- José Pereda has posted part two of his series on the new MatrixPanel control that he has now c0ntributed to the JFXtras project.
- Peter Pilgrim has blogged about ScalaFX and some workarounds for SBT issues.
- Narayan Maharjan has blogged about how to write pre-loaders for JavaFX applications.
- Thierry Wasyl has a blog post detailing the properties and binding APIs in JavaFX 2.
- Steve Hannah has a blog post titled “JavaFX has finally arrived“, where he explains his first impressions with JavaFX 2. I should note there is one mistake in this post: there is no need for Swing if you want your menubars to appear in the Mac global menubar area – simply call menuBar.setUseSystemMenuBar(true) in JavaFX 2.1 and later releases.
Catch you next week!