Welcome to another week of JavaFX links! 🙂 Let’s get right into it.
- The Silicon Valley JavaFX Users Group is planning another meeting this week, but I’m not sure what the topic is. It is on Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 6:00 PM at the Oracle Conference Center.
- Tom Schindl has released e(fx)clipse 0.0.2, which includes improved CSS editing support, as well as the start of better JavaFX integration into Eclipse in the form of JavaFX library specification in projects, a ‘New JavaFX Project’ wizard and JavaDoc integration.
- jojorabbit4 has updated his ComboBox control to allow for more customisation.
- Narayan Gopal Maharjan has put up a AutoFill TextBox with support for as-you-type filtering and auto-complete.
- The GroovyFX project is continuing to get noticed – this week hideaki-t put up a custom browser using GroovyFX to demonstrate the power of GroovyFX and JavaFX.
I hope you all found something useful in this weeks link roundup. Keep up all the hard work folks, and I’ll be back in a weeks time to link to you all over again.