The final week of JavaFX desktop links before JavaOne, and bucking the trend I mentioned last week, there has been a heap of posts this week. Let’s get into them!
- Jim Weaver has written about the new LoadUI application developed by eviware. They’ve clearly put a lot of effort into this application.
- Stephen Chin has blogged about the session he and I are presenting at JavaOne, which focuses on writing JavaFX applications in alternative languages.
- The NetBeans folks have an article up on how to use the JavaFX Composer to build grid-based application user interfaces.
- Jan-Hendrik Kuperus has a post discussing the differences between the JFXtras XGrid and the preview Grid layout containers.
- JavaBeat has a four-page article up about the ‘JavaFX 1.2 Application Development Cookbook’ book. It appears to cover how to use various parts of the JavaFX API.
- Matt Warman has an article up discussing his findings in the latest JavaFX 1.3.1 release.
- Carlos Quintanilla has blogged a few basic JavaFX Script examples – in particular how to define classes.
- Daniel Mikusa has created another JavaFX Game of Life implementation.
- siesiek has posted about centering nodes in a stack.
That’s that for another week. I’m not sure when the next post will be as I’ll be travelling to the US for two weeks next weekend. I’ll try to put something out, but I’m not sure when 🙂