Another week has started, so it must be time for another batch of JavaFX links. As per usual there are some very good links this week, so enjoy 🙂
- Srikanth Shenoy has released FxContainer 1.0, which is an IoC container written in JavaFX, for JavaFX applications. You can learn more about FxContainer as a PDF (or an embedded PDF if you prefer).
- Exadel have released the 1.3.5 release of their free JavaFX Plugin for Eclipse. The two major features of this release are ‘setting VM parameters for JavaFX application’ and ‘option to specify custom JNLP arguments’.
- Osvaldo Doederlein has continued his deep dive series of posts, this time covering ‘JDK 6u21, JavaFX 1.3.1 and Deployment‘.
- In another post, Exadel have announced that Exadel Flamingo now supports CDI and Bean Validation for JavaFX.
- William Antônio has blogged about an application he created to retrieve images from various web services, and to manipulate them locally.
- Yücel Ünlü has blogged about using code optimization software to reduce the size of JavaFX applications.
- Henrik Samuelsson has created a JavaFX application for people wanting to improve their poker skills.
- Richa Singhal has provided a JavaFX Marquee effect. Use with caution (because no one likes marquees 🙂 ).
That’s it for another week. Thanks to everyone for emailing links to include. I’ll catch you all again in a weeks time 🙂