Howdy folks – not a huge number of links this week, but still there is a bit of good reading to be had. I hope you enjoy them 🙂
- Srikanth Shenoy has released FxObjects 0.1. FxObjects is a open source Enterprise JavaFX Application Development framework. The whole intention of the framework is to make Enterprise JavaFX application development easy, elegant and fast. There is a quick summary, and also a 50-page user guide PDF.
- Stuart Marks has blogged about ‘Missing Listeners and Local Overrides‘ in the JavaFX UI controls.
- Speaking of control listeners, Pedro Duque Vieira has blogged his event handling proposal.
- Patrick Champion has blogged about a RESTful client in JavaFX.
- One of the new features in the JavaFX Plugin for Eclipse is support for ‘Organize Imports‘.
- Mark Anro Silva posted his JavaFX animation demo.
- I posted two screencasts related to my personal SplitView project. At this point it’s a very early proof of concept only.
That’s all for this week – I told you it was a quick post. Catch you in a weeks time.