- Gerrit Grunwald has created a morphing clock skin for the Medusa – very nice 🙂
- Almas Baimagambetov has updated FXGL, the JavaFX Game Library project. It is becoming very nicely polished now 🙂
- Brian Young has an article on how to do drag and drop using the JavaFX TreeView control.
- Pedro DV has posted a new fluent design style for the JavaFX Slider control.
- The Conservation Coding website has an article about using JavaFX from a science perspective.
- sirolf2009 has created a JavaFX graph visualisation library.
- Adrian D. Finlay has blogged about how to make cross-platform mobile apps using JavaFX.
FX Experience Has Gone Read-Only
I've been maintaining FX Experience for a really long time now, and I love hearing from people who enjoy my weekly links roundup. One thing I've noticed recently is that maintaining two sites (FX Experience and JonathanGiles.net) takes more time than ideal, and splits the audience up. Therefore, FX Experience will become read-only for new blog posts, but weekly posts will continue to be published on JonathanGiles.net. If you follow @FXExperience on Twitter, I suggest you also follow @JonathanGiles. This is not the end - just a consolidation of my online presence to make my life a little easier!
tl;dr: Follow me on Twitter and check for the latest news on JonathanGiles.net.