Here are the latest links. Enjoy 🙂
- Andres Almiray has forked JavaFXMDI and created DesktopPaneFX. Both projects are MDI-style components, similar to the JDesktopPane in Swing.
- Gerrit Grunwald has created a really cool GradientPicker control.
- Dirk Lemmermann has published a JavaFX tip on the ‘managed’ property in JavaFX and what it means.
- David Gilbert has released an update to FXGraphics2D, which is a free implementation of the Java Graphics2D API that targets the JavaFX Canvas. It makes it possible to reuse existing Java2D code in a JavaFX application.
- Java Magazine has an article written by Sean Phillips on ‘producer-consumer implementations in JavaFX‘.
- Brian Hudson has blogged about creating a chord diagram in JavaFX.