- There are a bunch of updated libraries / apps this week, including:
- FXGL (a JavaFX game library / engine),
- FXForm 2 (dynamic JavaFX form generation),
- TornadoFX (Kotlin framework for JavaFX),
- VocabHunter (a foreign language training app), and
- PikaTimer (a JavaFX race timing app)
- William Antonio has blogged about k-means and decision tree using Weka and JavaFX.
- Oliver Milke has written about getting started with Gluon Mobile – running JavaFX apps on iOS and Android.
- Andres Almiray has written about writing JavaFX applications with Kotlin.
- Christoph Nahr has posted about Myriarch for Java – which “attempts a precise real-time simulation of pre-gunpowder tactical warfare.”
FX Experience Has Gone Read-Only
I've been maintaining FX Experience for a really long time now, and I love hearing from people who enjoy my weekly links roundup. One thing I've noticed recently is that maintaining two sites (FX Experience and JonathanGiles.net) takes more time than ideal, and splits the audience up. Therefore, FX Experience will become read-only for new blog posts, but weekly posts will continue to be published on JonathanGiles.net. If you follow @FXExperience on Twitter, I suggest you also follow @JonathanGiles. This is not the end - just a consolidation of my online presence to make my life a little easier!
tl;dr: Follow me on Twitter and check for the latest news on JonathanGiles.net.