A number of interesting links this week. Enjoy!
- Jeff Martin has posted about his work getting JavaFX running in the browser using TeaVM.
- Rob Terpilowski has blogged about how to import GMapsFX into Scene Builder.
- Dierk Koenig has posted a YouTube video of his FregeFX talk at JavaOne.
- Manuel Mauky has posted about building TodoMVC – a simple task management app. He plans to build this in a few different ways to demonstrate different frameworks and patterns that can be used to build JavaFX applications.
- There are a few apps I’ve been informed of this week that use JavaFX that have had new releases. These include SmartCSV.fx, trainchinese, SlideshowFX, and MQ Visual Edit.