Yikes, it’s August already – that means that JavaOne is now ‘next month’….that seems way too soon! 🙂
- Gerrit Grunwald has released a new version of his Medusa gauge library, as well as another of his Friday Fun Components (yet another gauge!)
- I did a guest post over at the Java Source blog about Java clients at JavaOne.
- Adam Carroll has posted about user interface testing with TestFX. A highly recommended read.
- Andreas Billmann has released SmartCSV.fx 0.4. The app is looking very nice and polished!
- Edvin Syse and Thomas Nield have been working on videos / code samples of TornadoFX / RxKotlinFX functionality. Firstly, Edvin has a short teaser video on TornadoFX. Secondly, Thomas has a short video as well as sample code showing integration of TornadoFX with RxKotlinFX.