A number of good links this week. Enjoy!
- Thomas Nield did a post introducing the ControlsFX TableFilter functionality. Since this post, Thomas has made even more improvements, so if you are looking to do filtering in JavaFX TableView, you should definitely check out his work inside ControlsFX.
- Tom Eugelink has a post about building multiplatform JavaFX applications with material design (using Gluon Mobile).
- Tom Schindl presented two sessions at eclipsecon, and his slides are now available online. His first talk was titled ‘Smart, slim and good looking – Building Smart Editors with Eclipse and JavaFX‘, and his second talk was titled ‘Develop Slick Rich Client Applications with Eclipse 4 on JavaFX‘.
- Gerrit Grunwald has posted another of his famous Friday Fun Component posts. This week he has a very nice circular slider control.
- William Antônio Siqueira has posted a simple JavaFX ComboBox autocomplete example on his blog.
- Edvin Syse has released TornadoFX 1.3.2. TornadoFX is a lightweight JavaFX framework for Kotlin.
- Emil Forslund has a post about building reactive systems with JavaFX.
- Almas Baimagambetov has released FXGL 0.2.1, a JavaFX 8 game library written in Java and Kotlin.