I know I say this often – but we’re already a month down into 2016. Where does time go!?! Well, obviously a lot of it goes into what people are doing in the links below, so we really owe them all a debt of gratitude and a little of our time to read what they’re up to. Enjoy 🙂
- Dirk Lemmermann has another JavaFX ‘real-world apps’: PSI Advanced Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Gerrit Grunwald continues with his Medusa library, taking it up to version 3.0 I believe (it moves so quickly it is hardly even worth referencing version numbers!) 🙂 He also has a blog post about building a fuel gauge using the library.
- David Gilbert has released Orson Charts 1.5, a 3D chart library for JavaFX, Swing and server side Java apps. David said the following to me: “notably this release is now Open Source under the GNU GPLv3 (plus the existing commercial license for companies that don’t wish to deal with the GPL).”
- Edvin Syse has posted about a new JavaFX app framework he has developed for Kotlin called TornadoFX.
- Andreas Billmann has posted a video showing off his SmartCSV.fx application, which is now at version 0.3.