A bunch of great links this week. Enjoy 🙂
- Dirk Lemmermann has two posts this week. Firstly, a post titled ‘JavaFX is Here to Stay!‘, and secondly a post titled ‘Cool: JavaFX in the Browser!‘. I think both titles are relatively self-explanatory 🙂
- Jens Deters has announced the release of FontAwesomeFX 8.7.
- Speaking of Jens, he has also announced the release of MQTT.fx 1.0.0.
- Alexander Casall has posted an interview with Benjamin Gudehus about the current state and future of TestFX.
- Hendrik Ebbers has posted a Dolphin Platform jump start blog post, to help get people up to speed on using Dolphin Platform in their own projects.
- Speaking of Hendrik, he has two smaller posts. Firstly, on creating round images with JavaFX, and secondly, styling a JavaFX Scrollbar.
- Rob Terp continues to improve his NetBeans Plugin to improve support for automatic generation of getter / setter / property methods for JavaFX properties.
- AsciidocFX 1.4.3 has just been released – this is a very nice app if you are writing AsciiDoc documentation.
- If you are interested in learning JavaFX, I just stumbled upon this training course that is (apparently) free right now (down from $49). I have not taken it so I can’t speak to its quality.