- Adam Bien has interviewed Peter Rogge about NetBeansIDE-AfterburnerFX-Plugin, a NetBeans IDE plugin which supports the afterburner.fx library.
- Andreas Billmann has created SmartCSV.fx, a “simple JavaFX application to load, save and edit a CSV file and provide a JSON configuration for columns to check the values in the columns.”
- Florian Brunner has announced the release of Drombler FX 0.7. Drombler FX is a modular application framework for JavaFX.
- Gluon has posted about embedding a database in your cross-platform / cross-device mobile Java projects.
- René Jahn has blogged about his research into mobile interfaces built with JavaFX.
- Christoph Keimel has posted about customising the e4 main window with e(fx)clipse.
- If you’re in or around the Zürich area, a new JavaFX meetup group has started for people interested in all things JavaFX.