Another week, another bunch of JavaFX links. Enjoy 🙂
- Tom Schindl has two posts this week. Firstly, an interesting read on JavaFX Code editors (specifically about scanner rules required to support eg Asciidoc), and secondly on major improvements to @Preference in e(fx)clipse 2.2.0, which looks very nice.
- I noticed two JEPs go past my twitter stream this week. Firstly, JEP 272 is titled ‘Platform-Specific Desktop Features‘. Secondly, JEP 275 is titled ‘Modular Java Application Packaging‘.
- Jens Deters has announced that MQTT.fx 0.0.17 has been released, with a few nice new features included.
- Dirk Lemmermann has published another of his interviews with companies building real-world JavaFX apps. This week he chats to the people building AISO HRC-Matic.
- Another post from Dirk Lemmermann announces that CalendarFX 1.0 has been released. This is a very nice, highly-polished (and commercial) library for JavaFX. If you need something like this in JavaFX – this is the best option available.
- Rob Terp has posted about binding a List of Strings to a JavaFX ListView.
- Jan Köhnlein has posted about diagram repair in FXDiagram.
- Gluon announced the release of Gluon Charm developer preview 4. This release adds a number of new features – very nice!
That’s all for another week.