Another week, another round of links. Enjoy.
- Tom Schindl has announced that e(fx)clipse 1.2.0 has been released. Another feature of this release is that it includes a helper API to call methods that throw exceptions.
- Hendrik Ebbers has been busy, blogging five separate posts this past week. They were titled ‘Concurrency in UI Toolkits (Part 1)‘, ‘Concurrency in UI Toolkits (Part 2)‘, ‘An introduction to Open Dolphin‘, ‘How to set up a DataFX application‘, and ‘DataFX Tutorial 6‘.
- It’s great to see people making use of JavaFX to create Android applications using the JavaFX Ports project by Johan Vos. This week I saw a few mentions on twitter, including William Antônio porting his stacker game, Darryl Ruggles getting PekkersLogicSimulator running, and José Pereda getting 15FX running on Android.
- Pedro Duque Vieira has posted about some of the new features coming up in JavaFX 8u40. This is quite a nice release!
- Jens Deters has posted three posts. Firstly, ‘how to allow users to customize the UI‘, ‘JFXPanel and FX platform thread pitfalls‘, and finally ‘FontAwesomeFX 8.0.13 released‘.
See you next week.