Here we go again with another round of links. Enjoy! 🙂
- Jens Deters has released a new release of MQTT.fx, as well as a new release of ShichimiFX. These projects just keep getting better and better with each release.
- Another MQTT-related project written in JavaFX is also available. This one is called mqtt-spy, and also looks like a very polished project.
- Tom Schindl has been working on some JavaFX-based filesystem viewers. Very handy!
- Pance Cavkovski has posted about DoorNFX, a JavaFX / Java 8 on ARM project which uses a Raspberry PI and touch screen functionality.
- Andy Till has been working on a project called erlyberly, which “is a debugger for erlang, and elixir. Instead of setting break points in code, a trace is set on a function and calls to it are logged without blocking your processes.”
- Jeffrey Guenther has posted about his wishes for JavaFX in 2015.
- Kieran France has a post on running tests on both JavaFX and Swing using JUnit.
- David Weber has a post on how he managed to change the color of the caret in the TextField control.
Until next week – keep up the great work folks! 🙂