It’s already December (at least here in New Zealand)! This year will soon be over – time is absolutely flying. Here’s the links from the last week – enjoy.
- Tom Schindl has been working on a TextEditor Framework with e4 and JavaFX (including jdt and nashorn). It looks very promising.
- Paul Bakker has posted a very interesting post (and video) showing JavaFX working in an OSGi environment.
- Gerrit Grunwald has written another of his ‘Friday Fun Components’, this time a gauge that shows the current heart rate and the average heart rate in one gauge.
- Matthieu Brouillard has posted about how CSSFX is making its way into Scenic View.
- Ken Fogel has posted on NetBeans in the classroom, in particular his thoughts on ‘JavaFX and JDBC — A Winning Combination‘.
- Efrain Bergillos has posted a code snippet for setting CSS styles for a JavaFX application written in Clojure.
That’s all folks. Catch you next week 🙂