Not long now until JavaOne, so I hope everyone that is presenting is getting things sorted out! 🙂 Here’s the weeks links – enjoy! 🙂
- Johan Vos has written about building and deploying Android apps using JavaFX. He also has written about the sessions he is presenting at JavaOne, including a session on JavaFX on Android.
- Dirk Lemmermann has announced the 1.0.0 release of his (commercial) FlexGantt library.
- Rob Terp has a post titled “Animations with JavaFX: So Easy a Chimp Can Do It“.
- I continue to post interviews with members of the JavaFX community, this week interviewing David Grieve and Carl Dea.
- Niels Gundermann continues to work on his JavaFX 3D Editor project, releasing update 11 as well as a blog post detailing how to create new painting tools.
That’s all for this week. Catch you again next week!