Another quiet week this week. This is a very common pattern in the lead up to JavaOne – people tend to start working on their JavaOne projects and have less time for blogging. Anyway, enjoy the links!
- Johan Vos has created javafxports.org, to detail the work that is going on to get OpenJFX working under iOS and Android.
- Gerrit Grunwald has a post announcing that he will be providing regular builds of OpenJFX for ARMv6 embedded devices (both soft and hard float).
- Jens Deters has a post about the JavaFX Service class.
- Jason Lee has posted a review of ‘JavaFX 8: Introduction by Example’.
- William Antônio has posted a Football World Cup application developed using JavaFX.
Catch you all next week!