Another week of great links – enjoy! 🙂
- Johan Vos has a good blog post summarising the current state of the JavaFX on Android work.
- Hendrik Ebbers has two posts this week. Firstly, he has blogged about a new feature in DataFX 8.0 called the ProcessChain. His second post discusses how JavaFX meets JavaEE.
- Ryan Cuprak gave a good presentation at the Silicon Valley JavaFX users group on the topic of ‘HTML5 and JavaFX‘.
- Laurent Nicolas has posted part two of his series on building a Nest Thermostat custom control in JavaFX.
- Sven Ruppert has posted part two of his series of posts on IoT with Java8 and TinkerForge.
- William Antônio Siqueira has posted sample code on how to build a generic handler to handle all input events in JavaFX. His code could be a little shorter if instead of calling
lbl.setOnMouseClicked(eventHandler);for every event type he simply did something along the lines of
- Tim Yates has posted a gradient extractor tool for JavaFX that will extract a gradient out of an image.
- Jeff Martin has published a video demo of adding custom JavaFX effects to animations in the free Java Inventor educational tool.
- Mark Stephens has blogged about the development of a (commercial) JavaFX PDF viewer library.
Catch you all next week!