A number of great posts this week! Enjoy! 🙂
- The JavaFX Prague team based have two interesting posts this week. Firstly, they have posted on how to build Open JavaFX for Android, and secondly they have a post on iPack -The iOS Application Packager. For those of you waiting to see JavaFX on mobile devices I am sure you’ll be very interested in these two posts!
- Speaking of JavaFX on mobile devices, Johan Vos has started a community project to try to pull together all the separate projects being worked on by the community so that peoples time is not wasted duplicating effort.
- Michael has posted a tutorial explaining how he was able to successfully deploy OpenJFX 8 apps to the Mac App Store.
- In another post, Michael has posted his Devoxx 2013 materials regarding VPlot & VRL-Studio, which is the software he got into the Mac App Store.
- Gerrit Grunwald recently presented at Oredev on custom JavaFX controls, and now the video recording of the presentation is available online for your watching pleasure.
- Jens Deters has a post introducing his new project ‘adm4EE’, which is an open source JavaFX application designed to manage Java EE application servers.
- The Scene Builder team at Oracle has posted a PaintPicker prototype video that may appear in a future release of Scene Builder.
- Sean Phillips has posted on ‘Dealing with Data with JavaFX Visuals and the NetBeans Platform‘.
- Adam Bien has posted a short video tutorial on data binding, injection and FXML.
- Pedro Duque Vieira continues with JMetro, this week adding a Metro style for Tooltip.
I hope that was useful to everyone! 🙂 Catch you all again next week!