Another week, another batch of links. I’m in a rush this morning, so lets get right into it! Enjoy
- Niklas Therning has posted the code he developed (and steps required) for getting the BrickBreaker JavaFX sample application to work on iOS devices.
- Two good blog posts appeared this week related to tips and tricks around JavaFX CSS. First of all, Gerrit Grunwald posted on ‘CSS == Confusing Style Sheets‘, and covers the API to expose custom pseudo class states and styleable properties in JavaFX 8.0. Secondly, Claudine Zillmann posted part one of a series on ‘AquaFX: lessons learned‘. This post covers a number of tricks she learned in adapting the caspian css to look like Mac OS aqua.
- mihosoft has part three in the series of blog posts on workflow visualisation with VWorkflows & JavaFX.
- Christian Schudt has blogged about a NumberSpinner control he has developed.
- An ‘experimental editor for AsciiDoc documents, with rendering preview, built with Griffon and GroovyFX’ has been made available on github.
- Jan Köhnlein has posted ‘another Xtend and JavaFX story‘, where he talks about developing a way to export a JavaFX scene to SVG.
- Scenic View 8.0.0 developer preview 3 has been released. This should hopefully help resolve some of the boot issues, particularly on Mac OS.
Keep up the great work – catch you all in a weeks time!