Hi all! Sorry for the delay in this weeks post – I’ve been snowed under with work (as per usual it seems!). Please pardon the brevity this week 🙂
- Richard Bair posted some performance numbers based on our work on JavaFX 8.0 performance. A large number of JavaFX team members have been solely focusing on performance for JavaFX 8.0, and we have some very pleasing numbers to show for it.
- Mark Heckler has done another post on his DialogFX project.
- Danno Ferrin has blogged about JavaFX, Groovy and Griffon, which talks about the newly-updated JavaFX plugin for Griffon.
- Carl Dea has updated the examples for his ‘Introduction to JavaFX 2’ book to work better with JavaFX 2.2.
- Andy Till has blogged about reusable FXML controls using Google Guice.
- Pedro Duque Vieira has posted on minimalistic styling for JavaFX Stages.
- Wichit Sombat has posted an applet that is a simple particle system written in JavaFX 2.2 (presumably using the new Canvas API).
- Among many others, I would like to say that I will definitely be at Devoxx this year, giving three talks. I’m looking forward to it!
Catch you all next week!