Here we are: one week to go until JavaOne starts. There are a number of links this week, but I’m sure there will be a lot of good news coming in the next few weeks. I’ll try my best to get blog posts out whilst I’m traveling, but I can’t guarantee it. I’m away for three weeks from October 1 to October 23.
For those of you coming to JavaOne, I’m really looking forward to catching up with you – if you spot me please come up and chat! 🙂
- Tom Schindl has blogged about JavaFX 2.0 and OSGi integration.
- Weiqi Gao tweeted that he has created a JavaFX 2.0 properties live templates for IDEA. You can get the file from his website.
- Christian Schlichtherle has blogged about a Maven archetype for JavaFX 2.0 in Scala.
- Another reminder that the Silicon Valley JavaFX Users Group is meeting on October 13, with Peter Pilgrim presenting on the topic of ‘Progressive JavaFX 2.0 Custom Components‘. As always, it’ll be live-streamed.
- Stephen Chin was interviewed by the Java Spotlight podcast about his sessions at JavaOne.
- Laurent Nicolas has put up a blog post about using SVGPath in JavaFX 2.0.
Catch you all at JavaOne, or in another links roundup as soon as I can create it! 🙂