Welcome to another week of desktop links. This week there are a number of links, so hopefully there might be some that are of interest to you! Let’s get right in to it 🙂
- JavaFX 2.0 beta build 38 came out last week. This release was primarily a bug fix, performance tweak and API clean-up release, although it did also include the JavaFX 2.0 Beta Packager Tool.
- Here on FX Experience I reposted an internal introduction to FXML document. This post introduces FXML to quite some depth. FXML is the scriptable, XML-based markup language for constructing Java object graphs, and in particular is designed for building JavaFX user interfaces.
- Per Bothner has blogged about JavaFX 2.0 applications written in Kawa. His first post is an introduction, with the second post showing how Kawa would handle JavaFX animations.
- Tom Eugelink has put out a new release of MigLayoutFX2 to get it working with the latest JavaFX 2.0 beta builds.
- Patrick Champion has posted a very simple example using FXML.
- Niklas Hofmann posted about an ImageView Node he wrote for JavaFX that handles SVG images. Note that it requires Apache Batik.
Catch you all in a weeks time 🙂