Another week of JavaFX links – hopefully you all find something of interest. Also, thanks to everyone emailing me links!
- Richard Bair did a quick post talking about the code names for JavaFX releases.
- Osvaldo Pinali Doederlein has trawled through the JavaFX Jira issue database and offered his thoughts on where the JavaFX project is heading (and what issues it has ahead of it).
- jojorabbit4 has blogged about a DeckPane control he has built (and released the source code for). He tells me it is still a work in progress.
- Narayan Maharjan has a blog post about using the PieChart component to visualise data coming from a database.
- In another post, Narayan has blogged about shape intersection, subtraction and union in JavaFX 2.0.
- Mohamed Sanaulla has a blog post about using Groovy and JavaFX 2.0 to build a JSON-parsing geo-coding application. I should note that a good chunk of the JavaFX code I see seems redundant – rather than using the listeners (and anonymous inner classes), Mohamed should instead consider using binding (e.g.
- I put up a very beta release of the JavaFX cell factories project I’ve been working on.
That’s all I have for you this week. I’ll see you in a weeks time 🙂