A quieter week this week for some reason, but nonetheless some interesting links are to be had. Keep up the good work folks – it’s great to read what’s going on in the community.
- Johan Vos has announced a new project called RedFX, which is a framework that enables easy connection between JavaFX client-based code and Java Enterprise based backend code. You can read more about RedFX on the project website, but it has also been announced that RedFX will be merged into JFXtras.
- Rakesh Menon has blogged about how to rotate the text on a Chart axis to make it more readable.
- Exadel have put out a new release of the JavaFX Plugin for Eclipse, taking it up to 1.3.2.
- itssmee has posted two posts this week, titled ‘Tutorial on how to use JavaFX 1.3 with the Twitter API‘ and ‘how to sort a sequence of objects‘.
- Jo Voordeckers has blogged about one way to possibly improve performance of Java applets in Firefox on the Mac.
- Now I’m not a Spring person, so I can’t offer any editorial insight into this post titled ‘wiring JavaFX objects with Spring‘.