Not a huge number of links this week in the JavaFX camp, but what we do have below are some very interesting articles in a number of diverse areas. I hope you find them interesting, and as always, please email me any links you would like to have included.
- The Silicon Valley JavaFX Users Group have announced the next talk to be on April 14 by Stuart Marks, a member of the JavaFX UI Controls team (and therefore a teammate of ours). This will be a very good talk as Stuart is very articulate and precise when answering questions and delving into details.
- JavaFX.com have updated two documents this week: Their article on ‘Shape Intersection, Subtraction, and Union‘ and their tech-tip on ‘Localizing your JavaFX application‘.
- Rakesh Menon has posted about how to layout user interfaces in JavaFX.
- Jeff Frieson has posted about creating his painter’s canvas for mobile devices.
- Max Katz has written about JavaFX and Seam with Flamingo. This article shows how Flamingo letts you easily connect JavaFX with Seam or Spring back-ends.
- Antoine Mischler has posted about how to ‘spice up your JavaFX application with Maven‘.
That’s us for another week. Keep up the great work everyone, and we’ll do our best to keep linking to it.